Uhhhh....
Duncan already implies as much in his paper.
And you'd have to have more than average smarts to do it anyway.

While you're at it, "Don't drink too much water", could drown you or
water intoxicate you.
Also, don't run with scissors.
etc,etc,etc.

Actually, making a CS generator from a MW oven is a better use than
cooking with it.

Sorry, one saviour in April is more than enough.

MAN, I'm in a baaad mood....

  ODE!   Give me the POWER!

                                                        Chuck
You can't go on forever living in the shadow of world
destruction--people get bored.