From: simh-boun...@trailing-edge.com [mailto:simh-boun...@trailing-edge.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Stevens
Sent: Thursday, 2 September 2010 6:54 AM
To: Rick Murphy
Cc: simh@trailing-edge.com
Subject: Re: [Simh] NetBSD5.0.2

I've been maintaining the sourceforge stuff... And I've been collecting patches
from people or posts, and putting them on the site, as before that I've been
providing builds for anyone outside of the linux/win32 environments.. (speaking
of which work FINALLY got me some OSX access so I'll be updating with some
10.6.3 binaries...!).

Send me what you have, and I'll add it to the sourceforge page.