On 2015-10-07 17:22, Johnny Billquist wrote:
I believe there was also DECnet for SunOS, and I know there was DECnet
for Symbolics Lisp machines. And people have implemented DECnet for
Linux, and I'm sure there are other examples out there as well...

According to its HELP.TXT even Mills' fuzzballs once waded through
DECnet swamps. Unfortunately I have never been able to locate the
corresponding NSP.* files to actually build such a DECnet gateway.

The NSFnet Phase I backbone was actually TCP/IP running over DDCMP,
DEC was everywhere.