Den 2017-03-05 kl. 14:06, skrev Tim Stark:

Folks,

I discovered CI750 tech docs when I searched for some CPU processors for VAX emulation. I downloaded and reviewed it. CI emulation can be implemented for emulator to link to other VAX/Alpha emulators as VMScluster. Does anyone find CI780 emulation for VAX-11/780 and VAX 86x0 yet? Also I found HSC 50/70 tech docs but do not have software at this time.

Hm, there is a small chance that I may have the HSC50 Cronic floppies somewhere, is that what you are thinking about?

-- Ragge