Rsts basic+ has two modes. Extend and noextend,
Noextend is the original mode, where 'line continues with a linseed and ends
with a return. The & character works as a shortcut for print. Statements were
separated with a colon :
Extend mode was changed things around. It was a later addition. 'line continues
used the &, statement separator was the /, and shortcuts were gone.
Put a line at the front of the code like '1 noextend and they may work fine as
is.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Clem Cole <cl...@ccc.com> Date: 1/25/18
 6:15 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Johnny Billquist <b...@softjar.se> Cc: Simh