You probably want to look online for the following VMS manuals.

“Cluster Systems”
“Guidelines for OpenVMS Cluster Configurations”

I’m trying to find time to read through them myself.  Setting up a basic
cluster is easy, but it’s been nearly 20 years since I last ran a cluster, so
there is a lot I don’t remember.

Zane