Hello,

I have make a forward step!
Now butterfly is working well.
I changed the pom.xml file (in the base directory of butterfly) and I added
the jetty plugin with some configuration:

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>

<webAppSourceDirectory>${basedir}/main/webapp</webAppSourceDirectory>
            <classesDirectory>${basedir}/main/target</classesDirectory>
        </configuration>
 </plugin>

The problem was that, by default, jetty searches the webapp's directory in
the path "${basedir}/src/main/webapp" and that does not match with the
actual architecture of my butterfly.
Same problem with the classes directory...

So with this change, butterfly is working well.

Now I'm trying to do the same with backstage but I'm not sure of the
architecture of the project.
I suppose that the webapp to point to is the butterfly web app.

-------> Is that right? Because I don't find any webapp's directory in the
backstage.

I'm not sure of what must be the classes directory...

If I try to build the backstage using the butterfly's webapp and
butterfly's classes, the bash return an error (see picture in attachment).
It looks like there is some problem with the mounting modules step but I'm
not sure to understand what is expected here.
-------> Is this the link with the backstage modules?

I feel I'm closer of the solution but I need better understand the way
backstage and butterfly works together.
-------> Is there a documentation or can somebody give me a quick
explanation please?

Thanks in advance,