Hi Brice,

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Brice Sommacal
<brice.somma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have made few steps forward to get Exhibit staged working in my
> environment (windows).
> I would like to share 2 issues that I'm currently facing. Any advices would
> be greatly appreciated.
>

> When lauching backstage, I have a error message : "No transaction manager
> found"  - see logs in [1]
>> Is it required? if yes, do you know a good tuto to add it?

IIRC, a transaction manager isn't required and this message is always present.

> Then, when I want to upload a file using curl, I have got the following :
> curl -i -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST -T europeana-swe.json
> http://localhost:8181/backstage/data/disk
> curl: (7) Failed connect to localhost:8181; No error
>
>> Does it mean that my backstage is not running properly?

That's right. curl is unable to connect which can only mean that
Backstage failed to start, or else you changed the port it used in the
configuration.

I'm afraid I can't be of much help as I don't use Windows, but if I
were you I'd look to resolve this problem in the log, which I don't
recall ever seeing;