On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:41 AM, Brice Sommacal
<brice.somma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> It's quite the same error:
>  - with a "/" :

Sorry Brice, I'm not sure what to tell you. I double-checked that the
terminating slash wasn't needed, so your original curl request was
correct. But I can't see any reason why a 404 would be returned. It
might suggest that Butterfly is having troubles, as the Butterfly
controller for Backstage handles that logic. But it could also be
earlier in the pipeline, such as where Butterfly hooks to Jetty. I'm
really not sure and don't have a Windows development environment to
test with.

You mentioned a downgrade to Maven 2, that's good thinking. Are you
using Java 6 too? If not, give that a try. If you are, then I'm at a
loss for what the problem might be, sorry.

If you are able to debug this further though, please report back with
any new information as I might be able to use it to help identify the
problem.

Mark.