Any possibility in allowing a %<alnum> variable in a calendar rule?

For example:

type=Calendar
time=0 %hour * * *
desc=daily cleanup
action=shellcmd dailycleanup.sh

I'm guessing there would be a problem with scheduling if the %hour value
ever changed (as it could), but perhaps the time could be updated with
the current %hour value only after the initially set calendar event time
occurs.  For example, if %hour started out as 17 but before hour 17 the
%hour was changed to 16, the calendar event would still run at hour 17
and then afterwards be updated with the current %hour value of 16.

I have a "potential" use for such a capability, but not a problem I need
to solve at this time.  Just a thought for now.

Regards,
Rock

*****

it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA622