I'll support Eric's comments Risto, your dedication and effort along these
years have made our jobs so much easier, and have without a doubt help improve
many (if not most) commercial tools out there (even if they don't publicly
accept it!!)

My deepest admiration for your tool and general work on this very interesting
topic!

C.