Risto,

Thanks for doing that up. I'll work through it.

Are you interested in feedback on it? If so, do you have a preferred mechanism
for that? (I can just mark up the PDF as I read through and upload it somewhere
when I'm done). Note that I might find myself mostly copyediting, rather than
testing all the examples.

Jim

--
Jim Van Meggelen
ClearlyCore Inc.

+1-416-639-6001 (DID)
+1-877-253-2716 (Canada)
+1-866-644-7729 (USA)
+1-416-425-6111 x6001
jim.vanmegge...@clearlycore.com
[ http://www.clearlycore.com/ | http://www.clearlycore.com ]

Asterisk: The Definitive Guide
FIFTH EDITION NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD:
[ https://cdn.oreillystatic.com/pdf/Asterisk_The_Definitive_Guide.pdf |