I'm searching for an intuitive description about the final limit of
applied cognitive psychology that could be expected to be recognized
by any type of intelligent mind that already had the luxury to see
that intelligence was arbitrary (and not divine (like how the ancients
mistakenly thought about numbers) or divine-like).

One way to determine (perhaps unoriginally, given the list's shared
background knowledge) that intelligence is arbitrary is to imagine
being in a simulation where you can experience humancentric horrendous
events at will and then revert back to previous states at will, all
ultimately inconsequentially even by the arbitrarily strictest
standards of economic well-being.

Here's what I have to work with currently:
{The ultimate aim of applied cognitive psychology is for one to be an
infinitely self-sufficient environment of infinite layers of infinite
media where from each medium information can be decoded from any other
medium including its own, processed without limits, and the result
encoded into any other medium including its own.}

I don't really have an explanation to offer for why I believe thinking
about this is at all productive. According to some others, it may even
be that I'm making unstated assumptions that are naive or standardly
unproductive – congratulations in advance.

Whether considered unproductive or productive, reasons welcomed. If
considered marginally productive, the reasons for so considering may
not be necessary, as I'm primarily interested in a refined intuitive
description along this line of inquiry and that's at least slightly
less vague than "ontotech", a concept that probably served as its
initial inspiration.

Thanks. :)