Hi,

For anyone who is curious about the talk "Ten Years to the Singularity
(if we Really Really Try)" that I gave at Transvision 2006 last
summer, I have finally gotten around to putting the text of the speech
online:

http://www.goertzel.org/papers/tenyears.htm

The video presentation has been online for a while

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1615014803486086198

(alas, the talking is a bit slow in that one, but that's because the
audience was in Finland and mostly spoke English as a second
language.)  But the text may be preferable to those who, like me, hate
watching long videos of people blabbering ;-)

Questions, comments, arguments and insults (preferably clever ones) welcome...

-- Ben