:-)

No offence taken, I was just curious to know what your position was.

I can certainly understand people with a practical interest not having
time for things like AIXI.  Indeed as I've said before, my PhD is in AIXI
and related stuff, and yet my own AGI project is based on other things.
So even I am skeptical about whether it will lead to practical methods.
That said, I can see that AIXI does have some fairly theoretical uses,
perhaps Friendliness will turn out to be one of them?

Shane