From: Jonathan H. Hinck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 9:15 AM
To: singularity@v2.listbox.com
Subject: RE: [singularity] The humans are dead...

Is a broad-based political/social movement to (1) raise consciousness

regarding the potential of A.I. and its future implications and to, in

turn, (2) stimulate public discussion about this whole issue possible at

this time?  Or is there simply too much disagreement (or, at Ben put it,

too much disregard for the "geeks") for this to be possible?  (Please,

please, thoughts anyone?)

Jon