Richard,

Thank you for your response.  I have read your other posts and understand what
'the story' is so to speak.  I understand where you are coming from and when I
talk about evolution therioes this is not to throw a 'stick in the wheel' so to
speak, it is to think with a universal mind.  From my view point I want to know
what the ultimate goal is...I understand quite clearly that if you 'give a dog
a bone' with regards to AGI's that is all it will have however I battle to
understand the point.

You say...advanced technology...in what sense..is this AGI going to help me
think quicker ?  Is this AGI going to reap massive benefits for my company ?
Is this AGI going to be my best friend ?  Is this AGI purely going to be a
soldier ?  Is this AGI going to help me understand logic ?

Do you see where I am going with this ?  I understand technology and I
understand moving at a fast past, what I do not understand is the benefit ?
Perhaps you and AI live in the Science Fiction world and it's not the other way
round ??

Candice