That was great. I especially liked "Today's young people are forgoing
memory before they even have a chance to lose it."  LOL!

I heavily leverage Amazon's book recommendations and ratings to guide
my reading. I can't hardly buy a book at Barnes & Noble anymore. How
do I know that book has 4.5 stars? What if I get home and find out it
has 3? Unacceptable.

Likewise with movie rentals.

-Chuck