On Sunday 25 November 2007, Olie Lamb wrote:
> It would be more effective for those who are good at proselytising to
> spread the anti-human message widely before they killed themselves.

Good point. Or they could simply kill us all with many atom bombs etc.
Since this has not happened, we do not have any true antihumanists out
there, or sufficient resources to stop them. But since I have given
this a few days of thought, I think the "Are you guys anti-human?"
question is very much nearly trolling.

- Bryan