Hi,

Just a contextualizing note: this is the Singularity list not the AGI list so
the scope of appropriate discussion is not so restricted.

In my view, whacky models of the universe are at least moderately
relevant to Singularity.  After the Singularity, we are almost sure to discover
that our current model of the universe is in many ways wrong ... it seems
interesting to me to speculate about what a broader, richer, deeper model
might look like

-- Ben Goertzel
(list owner, plus the guy who started this thread ;-)

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC

"If men cease to believe that they will one day become gods then they
will surely become worms."
-- Henry Miller