Hi all,

I had a query regarding the latest Reliable Provisional Responses
draft. The earlier version (that is: 100rel-04, before 100rel made
its brief visit to the bis-RFC :) had text stating:

"Since reliable provisional responses MAY contain Record-Route headers
(if the request was an initial INVITE, for example), the PRACK
request MUST contain Route headers according to the procedures
specified in [1], as if the PRACK were a BYE. The Route header that
is constructed from some provisional response MUST NOT be placed in
any other request except for a PRACK for all provisional responses
with the same tag in the To field. For reliable provisional responses
to a request that contained Route headers, the PRACK MUST contain the
same Route headers as the request."

The latest draft is silent with respect to the routing of PRACK(s)
for a call-leg. My doubts are:

a. Does this text remain the same now and has been skipped by mistake?
b. If yes, why does the Route set created by 1xx for a call-leg not
   hold after the call setup is completed? (Using it only
   for PRACKs within this call leg seems to indicate this...
   or am I missing something here?)

Please give me a pointer to any previous discussion in which this
has been resolved if this is a repeat query.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Siddharth.