Section 8 talks about how UAC and UAS behave independent of the METHOD. Section
8.1.1.3 says the From field MUST contain a new tag. So you're wrong.

> So draft-ietf-sip-call-flows-05.txt is up to date and
> also the registrar does not add a tag in the answer, right again?

wrong again. section 8.2.6.2 states that a UAS MUST add a tag in the To header field
in the response if one didn't exist in the request.

Remember, section 8 talks about UA behaviour independent of methods. That includes
REGISTER.

Regards,
Hisham