Hi All,

My doubt is w.r.t MSRP

RFC 4975/4976 clearly mentions that if Initial valid MSRP SEND is received
at the relay with *Failure-Report = YES*, then the relay sends back final
response to the UE.

A) *RFC 4976: Section 6.4.1 page 20 says*:
   If an incoming SEND request contains a Failure-Report header with a
   value of "yes", an MSRP relay that receives that SEND request MUST
   respond with a final response immediately.

However if a valid Initial MSRP SEND request is received by relay with
Failure-Report = Partial or No, then what should Relay do?

I think we cannot consider that MSRP SEND comes in with Failure-Report = YES
as default value because

B) *RFC 4975 : 5.3 page 10 says*:

   The Success-Report header field can have a value of "yes" or "no" and
   the Failure-Report header field can have a value of "yes", "no", or
   "partial".

If we logically take into account that if valid Initial *MSRP SEND* request
is received by relay with *Failure-Report =  No*, then we need no send any
response to it. And in case of *Partial *do we treat it as *YES *and send
back a final response to the sender of *MSRP SEND *message?

Thanks & Regards,
Vikas Jayaprakash