There will always be a response to SEND request, irrespective of value
of Failure-Report header.

Sanjay

________________________________

        From: Vikas Jayaprakash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 12:53 AM
        To: Sanjay Sinha (sanjsinh)
        Cc: sip-implementors@lists.cs.columbia.edu
        Subject: Re: [Sip-implementors] MSRP with Failure-Report header
No/Partial

        Hi,

        Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

        I will put it this way. What about the transaction response from
Relay back to Orig UE when:

        1. When Relay receives an error-free MSRP SEND request with
Failure-Report =No.
        Did you mean Final response is sent back to Orig UE?

        2. When Relay receives an error-free MSRP SEND request with
Failure-Report =Partial.

        Thanks & Regards,
        Vikas Jayaprakash

        On Nov 30, 2007 2:00 AM, Sanjay Sinha (sanjsinh)