There are numerous tools and clients such as SIPp
(http://sipp.sourceforge.net/) and X-Lite
(http://www.counterpath.com/xlite-overview.html); however I'm not sure
which support qop.  Keep in mind that some products are more lenient
than others concerning non compliances.

A common qop problem relates to quotes.  You can compare your headers to
rfc2617 section 3.5 or post them to the list.

You can verify that the UAC is generating the correct digest response by
following the rfc2617 algorithm and using
"http://gtools.org/tool/md5-hash-generator/";.  A decent summary of
rfc2617 is within
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digest_access_authentication";; however the
rfc better reflects the quote removal.