Hi,

I have two proxies. One is Communigate Pro and another is Openser. Both
handle calls fine independently of each other. So if UA1 and UA2 are
registered to the same proxy, calls work fine. I need to call from UA1
registered to communigate pro proxy to UA2 registered to Openser. How can I
achieve this. I do not need the out bound proxy here. Both should be primary
proxies and should be able to forward Invites to each other. Please let me
know how to make the proxies idetify each other.

Thanks,
Padmaja