El Thursday 08 May 2008 16:11:46 NC Reddy escribió:
> Hi,
>         The context for the question is:
> Can UAS sends multiple Answers on the "same" single dialog with UAC.

But why does need UAS send multiple answers? it could send multiples
provisional responses but not multiple final responses. In fact we would be
speaking about early-dialogs ant not dialogs.

You could use re-INVITE (or maybe UPDATE too) after a dialog has been created.

But in you scenaro I suppose that AS is a B2BUA so from the point of view of
UAC it's completely valid:

- UAC sends an INVITE to AS.
- AS replies with 183 and **early-dialog**.
- AS replies later with 180 (perfectly valid, but manybe UAC renders it
wrongly after received 183).
- UAC receives a 200 OK so a dialog is created.

IMHO it's correct. The only doubt I have is related to the "To" tag in the
183, 180 and 200. AFAIK they can be different but in case I'm wrong you could
use the same "To" tag by changing/forcing it in the AS.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]