El Thursday 08 May 2008 16:53:32 Paul Kyzivat escribió:

> The offeranswer draft explains. THere can be only one answer per offer
> per dialog. Sometimes the same answer is send in multiple messages, but
> technically only one of them is the actual answer.

But note that UAC just receives one final response (the 200 OK in case phoneB
answers).
In the diagram we can see that AS transforms the first 200 OK from
Announcementserver into a 183 befire sending it to UAC.
So in conclusion:

- UAC sends INVITE to AS (offer-1)
- AS forwards it to AnnouncementServer.
- AnnouncementServer replies with 200 (answer-1, To_tag-1)
- AS converts it into 183 (maybe acting as a B2BUA more than a proxy) and
sends it to UAC.
- UAC receives 183 (To_tag-1), there is no final answer yet.
- During early-dialog UAC does somehting (DTMF and so) and AS calls to phone-B
who rings.
- AS receives the 180 of phone-B (To_tag-2) and forwards to UAC.
- UAC receives 180 (To_tag-2).
- Phone-B answers.
- UAC receives 200 OK (To_tag-2).

Why is it not valid?