Krishna Rao Gurram wrote:
> Hi All,
>                I have a query about Supported header. Is it must to send
> 'timer' tag extension in Supported: header if Session-Expire:
> 60;refresher=uac/uas header is present in a request?
>
>   What should be the behaviour if UAS receives a message including the
> header "Session-Expire: 600;refresher=uac"but excluding the header
> "Supported:timer"?

Krishna,

By including this header the UAC requests UAS to enable session timers
described in details in RFC4028. Support for this RFC is completely
optional in SIP 2.0, so that UAS might safely ignore this header if it
doesn't implement this feature. Otherwise, it should follow procedures
set forth in the said RFC.

Regards,
--
Maksym Sobolyev