Hi, if there any *real* case in any SIP core (i.e: IMS) in which a user could
have a URI with parameters?

Usually it doesn't occur as any network/provider users have an identifier
like:
  - sip:al...@domain.org
  - tel:+12345678

However I wonder if there is a real case in which users have params in their
identifying uri's as:
  - sip:al...@domain.org;param=lalala
  - tel:934354;phone-context=mydomain.org

Note that a TEL URI must include a param ";phone-context" if the TEL number is
local (so doesn't start by "+") rather than global.

So, is there any SIP core in which such URI's exist for its users?
Of course "they COULD exist", however I want to know if they *really* exist :)

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <i...@aliax.net>