   INVITE ...
   From: <sip:al...@atlanta.com>;tag=aaaa;foo=bar

this succeeds and a dialog is established.
Then, within that dialog, Bob sends a request to Alice. E.g.

   INVITE ...
   To: <sip:al...@atlanta.com>;tag=aaaa

Question is: Should the To in that (re)INVITE contain ';foo=bar' ???

AFAIK the contents of that To header are to be generated from dialog
state information. The URI and the tag are part of that state, but other
header parameters from the original INVITE are not, and hence would not
be available for the addressing of subsequent messages.

Does anyone have a different opinion?
If so, can you justify it?