Hi All,

I have the issue with one of my call flow.

Call flow is like that #

“UAC <-----SBC <-----> Microsoft OCS <------> UAS”

Now basically we sends initial invite to termination UA and after that we
got 183 with SDP(which means the early media get started)  on which it asked
PRACK and then my source ua sends the 200 OK in the correspondence of this
message.

>From here remote entity sends the another 183 without SDP and after that it
sends 180 Ringing which starts the local ringing on my phone( and the early
media stopped after getting 180 Ringing).

Afterwards my termination UA sends the another 183 without SDP, but
unfortunately it stops the ringing on my source UA.

Now I have the below doubts:

1)      Is that the correct behavior that after getting 183 without SDP the
ringing get stopped, because  183 doesn’t have the SDP which means it should
not generate the ring for destination country.

2)       In which scenario we are ideally getting 183 without SDP after
getting 180 from UAS.

Thanks,

Nitin Kapoor