One more thing...

If you are encountering problems like this, it suggests that you are
building a new sip stack from scratch. If so, you should realize that
this is not a small task, and it will likely take you a lot of time and
effort to get it right. You should seriously consider reusing some
existing stack before committing yourself to building a new one.