Thanks Paul. I need it in pure c, multiple Oss.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kyzivat [mailto:pkyzi...@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:40 PM
To: Nahum Nir
Cc: sip-implementors@lists.cs.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: [Sip-implementors] Question About Hold

On 11/4/2010 12:24 PM, Nahum Nir wrote:
> Thanks for your advise Paul.
> I'm looking for a "stack" that will only parse the incoming messages and
> build the outgoing massages. The sending, receiving and timers I need to
> implement myself. Can you recommend my about such stack?

Not really - I'm not personally familiar with details of existing public
stacks. But there are several out there. If you spell out your
constraints in terms of programming language, OS environment, etc. then
I'm sure someone will chime in here with suggestions.

If you do your own, you are in for months of work and a lot of time
debugging your result.

        Good luck,
        Paul