Hi Brett,

    Could u please clarify the below question on how to respond when
    NULL Connection IP is received in SDP c= line?

    1 ) What must be done when NULL IPv6 address in received in SDP c=
line,
         should it be used for putting a call on hold, should it be
ignored by sending
        answer with sendrecv direction and valid connection IP or reject
with 488.

    Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bindu