Hi,

As per me.. INVITE consists Require 100rel, so UAC should respond with
PRACK for 18x response. I have tested scenario where the PRACK and 200OK
for PRACK have SDP offer & answer. And the 200OK for INVITE will be the
same SDP aswer as in 200OK for PRACK. And ACK will be sent without SDP to
establish the call.

You can follow below link for more PRACK related call flows:
http://excelsupport.dialogic.com/imgpubs/webhelp/Description/SIP/SIP_PRACK_Call_Flows.htm

Hope this will help.

Cheers,
Vinayak