I agree with Brett. It is unclear exactly what you are asking.

Also, *why* are you asking? Do you want to use something peculiar? Or are you receiving something that is causing you grief?

Note that there are inherent problems with Alert-Info - if sent from caller to callee there can be trust issues in whether you want to attempt to dereference the URI. If you are actually interested in using Alert-Info then you might want to look at:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12

It is almost done - soon to become an RFC.