Hi Paul,

Would it be feasible to use a "data" URL scheme as defined by RFC 2397?

data:[<mediatype>][;base64],<data>

With this syntax, the "mediatype" and "base64" are optional and may be omitted
leaving the ",<data>" available for carrying information as an alternative to
the Alert-Info generic-param.

Though I would agree that depending on the application, there may be a better
alternative.

Thanks,

Jim