It sounds like Kamailio would do the trick for you, since it has a
number of HTTP clients:

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/http_client.html
https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/http_async_client.html

And even a nice module for parsing JSON:

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/jansson.html

-- Alex

On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 05:15:31PM +0000, n...@spearheadcommunications.ca wrote:

> Hi I have a question regarding open source SIP proxies, I want to allow data
> that sits on a REST endpoint to the SIP headers as they flow through the
> proxy. Currently a Cisco CME is connected to a SIP trunk. Can we have a CME
> connect to the proxy, and the proxy to the SIP trunk. The SIP proxy doesn’t
> need to be production grade, but it does need to be flexible – ideally able
> to run code to connect to a REST endpoints and pull that into the proxy for
> inclusion in the SIP headers.
>

> Which RFP  should l investigate and what are the experiences with running sip
> proxies to REST endpoints.
>

>  Thanks, Michael

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)