Hi Arun

I am not sure how you can get more than 1 P-CSCF address(s) as the P-CSCF
address is discovered by UE i.e returned by GGSN.  So even if we assume a
scenario where the GGSN returns 5 P-CSCF address, then yes u can send
REGISTER to all of them ( but this is not a practical scenario)

Then as per the protocol, all 5 P-CSCFs will respond with 401 and the UE
needs to keep track of all 5 401s and send REGISTER with authentication to
all of them. Then if we assume all of them accept then UE is simultaneously
registered with 5 P-CSCFs

so though theoretically this may seem possible, but should not and will not
occur in a practical scenario

To understand more about P-CSCF discovery refer to 3GPP TS 34.229

Regards
Ranjit