Thanks Ranjit & Paul,

Yes, NW can send ‘n’ number of PCSCF addresses,

Yes, agree Ranjit it’s may be not practical but just wanted to understand
if that is allowed? Or Nw accepts REG in sequence like

Reg to 1 PCSCF
Fail/error response from NW
Then retry on 2PCSCF address
Fail/error response from NW
Then retry on 3rd PCSCF address
Success from NW

So, here UE is Registered success on 3rd PCSCF address.

So, my question is it allowed to send Registration request to all received
PCSCF at the same time?
and assume UE registered on the 1 success response from NW and ignore
remaining. I m correlating Registration flow with INVITE forking responses
scenario here.

Please let me know if it allowed?

With Regards

Arun A. Tagare