Hi Arun

you won't get RTP from NW and end point at the same time.  consider this
scenario:  User Alice calls User Bob.  Now Bob is busy with other call.  So
here User Alice will hear a hold tone i.e busy signal and would get 486
Busy here.  Here SSRC would be server . So now Alice will not get any RTP
packets from User Bob

Then User Alice may remain on hold or disconnect or can request call back.
So when user Alice get call back and gets connected with User Bob, then
User Alice will see RTP packets from User B - these are end to end.  Here
SSRC would be User Bob.

So looking at SSRC / Source in RTP, you can differentiate.  Also hold
packets will have music which can tell u that they are for hold.