hai,

i was told to increse calls and when i run sipp i could run 300 calls but
rtp is not reaching

hardware details:  fedora core 6  , 2 gb dual core processor,
x86_64architecture , sipp-2 . 0 . 1 . src version ,

dear friends i want to know weather sipp is reading pcap file from hard disk
for every call or it is reading from any buffer where it stores the total
pcap file after reading first time from

hard disk how to know please explain in detail i am new to this . because if
it reads from buffer it should be very fast and we should be able to run
more calls but i could run 200 calls

only with perfect rtp reaching the destination .   but when i run more calls
say 250 the rtp is not reaching the destination  totally . one of our friend
says that kernal has limitations of

sending rtp what is the limitation of kernal how to prove it to my sir  and
if any other causes  pls take pain in explaining in detail .

if i could not explain in technical terms strongly pls forgive me try to
understand  .

                                           waiting for u r  reply