Can you be more specific regarding for which of the following steps you need assistance?

1) run the sipp binary with a single command line parameter |-sd uas| , thus asking it to dump the embedded uas.xml to stdout while redirecting stdout to file my_uas.xml:

|sipp -sd uas > my_uas.xml|

2) edit |my_uas.xml| the required way (remove |Contact:..|, add |Record-Route:...|)

3) run sipp with all the command line parameters you use normally plus |-sf my_uas.xml| , thus telling it to run your modified UAS scenario rather than the embedded one

?

P.