Hello All,

I wanted to send G729 encoded RTP packets from my SIPP UAS, I tried it by
putting only the g729 nedia attribute in the SDP of 200 OK and by sending G729
encoded files. I did encoding using below methods.

1) By downloading a PCM wav file and converting to .g729 file using online tool
2) By using my G729 support Voip Client and capturing the RTP packets whicg is
G729 encoded.

I tried sending above files, Both cases SIPP UAS sending it as PCMA encoded RTP
packets only, When i verified it in wireshark capture

SIPP software version i am using is 3.4.1,

Can you please help to send G729 encoded RTP packets from my SIPP UAS

Thanks & Regards
Hemanth