Hi,

As per my understanding you can modify the inbuild SIPP UAS to your needs.

For that you will need to dump UAS into other xml file using -sd
e.g.
sipp -sd uas > uas.xml

Now you can modify uas.xml. Default payload type is 0.

You can change it to appropriate payload type and sipp server will respond
with that  encoding type in your case g729.
You will need to refer the RFC to get the correct payload type.

Let me know if this is useful or it you need any other help.

Regards,
Harshad.