Hello,

I'm quite new to SIPp.
I've just discovered [1].
I'm testing this uac-auth.xml file with the bellow command against an
Asterisk instance:

sipp -sf uac-auth.xml 192.168.64.250 -au 7005 -ap 7005 -s 7005 -i
192.168.64.45 -m 1

I see that Asterisk challenges incoming REGISTER with a WWW-Authenticate
but SIPp does not reply with any new REGISTER with an Authorization header.
Instead, it keeps sending first REGISTER.

1. Am I correct to expect, with referenced uac-auth.xml, SIPp to send a
REGISTER with an Authorization header ?

2. If negative, what should be changed to in uac-auth.xml to implement this
? If positive, is it correct to expect [authentication] lines in a REGISTER
to be replaced with an Authorization built with data coming from matching
401 reply (nonce, realm, ...) ?

Best regards

[1] https://github.com/rkday/sipp-samples/blob/master/uac-auth.xml