Hello.

I've been using sipp to evaluate asterisk call answering performance, and it was nice, specially the .csv log generation. Now I'd like to test the other way around, i.e., asterisk outbound call performance. First idea was to use 'contrib/scripts/loadtest.tcl' from asterisk's source code. It creates as many call files as you want, but I couldn't manage to generate enough load to make asterisk break a sweat.

Second idea works, but it's quite cumbersome and performance is awful:

sipp (UAC) calls 1st asterisk -> 1st asterisk calls 2nd asterisk -> 2nd asterisk answers.

Third idea is: is it possible to use sipp, through options or an xml scenario, to emulate asterisk's call file mechanism?

TIA,
Fabricio.