On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Jim Canfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Great news!

I thought so as well when I first heard it, Jim!

I certainly do not speak in any official context - I'm just a lowly
lab support guy who helps keep the networks and servers running for
the Nortel folks you've come to know here on this list.  But I do have
to say I'm pretty excited about the news, and pretty optimistic about
the future with some of the buzz I hear around here on what's coming
down the pipes!  There seem to be an awful lot of people in the
company who are keyed up about this announcement!

This time last year I had the opportunity to spend a week down in the
suburbs of Boston with the Pingtel team while I learned about their
load build system, and I have to say we sure are lucky to have such a
great bunch on board now!   We all stand to gain, combining 2 such
high caliber teams into 1!

I recently asked our internal Tech Trials folks to switch my desktop
set over from our BCM trial to our SCS trial, and I have to say I sure
do like it a lot more!   Much easier to configure, for me at least.
You folks are doing a pretty tremendous job!   So I just wanted to
take this opportunity to thank you all, for what it's worth.

cheers,
-Alan

--
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends"
 - Abraham Lincoln