Hi All,

I'd like to have a default dialing rule, that will forward all unknown (not
matched by other dialing rules) numbers to autoattendant.

So. I created a custom dialing rule:

Match numbers with empty prefix and any number of digits

Dial 1000 (my autoattendant extention).

I made this rule last in the list.

But after activating the dial plan all calls go to AA, including calls, that
previously were routed to sip-isdn gateway.

Call to internal extensions behave as such: destination phone rings (one
short ring) and then call is answered by AA.

Looks like my new rule takes precedence over all other, in spite of this new
rule is the last in the list.

This leads me to the conclusion, that there is something that I don't know.

Could somebody please tell me if my idea should work at all?

Is there a way to forward all unknown numbers to AA?

Why this new rule takes precedence over all previous rules?

Snapshot is available at
ftp://sipx:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sipx-configuration-sipx4.lab.nstel.ru.tar.gz
(just in case).

Sipx version 3.10.2.